The National Institute for Animal Agriculture Announces Rebrand
Manhattan, Kans., Feb. 3, 2021 – The National Institute for Animal Agriculture (NIAA), a non-profit advocating for animal agriculture, has announced a rebrand to reflect the organization’s new strategic vision to be the leading resource for the animal agriculture industry and provides value to all stakeholders involved in providing safe and healthy food for the world.
The new logo utilizes clean straight lines and features a green horizon, signifying the organization’s future thinking. In addition to a new logo, website (animalagriculture.org) and membership portal, NIAA has updated the vision, mission and guiding principles that lead the organization’s endeavors and programming. The rebrand reaffirms the commitment to producers and organizations that serve animal agriculture.
“The rebrand is more than a cosmetic update. The board has taken this opportunity to evolve our vision, mission and guiding principles to reflect the many changes we’ve seen in animal agriculture since our inception in 2000,” said Kevin Maher, NIAA Chairman of the Board. “We believe our new strategic direction will lead our organization today and into the coming decades.”
The updated mission of NIAA is to convene animal agriculture experts and allies in collaborative settings to explore, discuss, learn, and develop knowledge that fosters interdisciplinary cooperation for the improvement and continuous progress of animal agriculture.
NIAA’s Guiding Principles:
- We facilitate dialogue within the animal agriculture industry on the most relevant and emerging issues affecting animal agriculture.
- We convene the leading experts and agriculture producers to deliver science‐based, reliable, and trusted perspectives on the industry’s most challenging topics.
- We educate stakeholders and serve as a resource to support the economic, environmental, and social sustainability of animal agriculture.
- We are a resource for supply chain and thought‐leading consumers.
- We lean in on tough issues.
To learn more about the organization, membership and programming, visit www.animalagriculture.org.
National Institute for Animal Agriculture
Director of Communications and Outreach
Merck Animal Health
Allflex USA, Inc
Kentucky Beef Council
Phibro Animal Health
Livestock Marketing Association
Animal Health International
NIAA is the leading resource for the animal agriculture industry and provides value to all stakeholders involved in providing safe and healthy food for the world.